DIY 3D MODEL PUZZLE FOR CHILDREN AND AS GIFT, MINI CONSTRUCTION SERIES
Masjidil Haram Storybox is an activity box to encourage our children to become a maker ("muhandis") and at the same time learn and love seerah.
In this Pillars of Faith series we would love to invite parents/grandparents/aunties/uncles to spend quality time with their children to build 3d-model of the special mosque in Islam from 3d puzzle pieces together as a family fun time activity.
Each storybox includes a folding map about the rituals of Hajj as aid for the parents to narrate relevant rituals of Hajj. Also included in the pack are 48 pieces of Illustrated Cards / Pocket Game depicting the rituals of Hajj as family game time.
Children from 5 years old can build this model as long as their parents or adults are with them to supervise this mini construction activity.
Enjoy this family fun time activity and don't forget to frame the complete model as family treasure!
Masjid Al-Haram Storybox Combo
WHAT IS IN THE BOX?
1. MASJIDIL HARAM 3D PUZZLE
- 12 pieces of EPS Foam 3d Jigsaw Puzzle (231 puzzle pieces) complete with picture instruction
- Assembled size 48 x 29 x 18.2 cm
2. AN ILLUSTRATED GEOGRAPHY OF THE HAJJ ROUTE
- The 5th Pillar, Hajj Folding Map (128 gsm A2 Art Paper)
3. SNAP! Hajj The 5th Pillar of Islam
- Hajj The 5th Pillar of Islam Snap Card Pocket Game (48 pcs)
* The material and the jigsaw puzzle conforms to EU safety protocols E/2009/48/EC and EN-71-1, 71-2, 71-3 testing standards.